[meteorite-list] LOVINA REVISITED

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:32:22 -0500

Thanks for your kind words, Svend, but you're giving me far more
credit than I deserve. I did not shepherd Lovina through the
certification process. My acquisition simply would not have occurred
had Lovina not been previously certified as a meteorite.

Please see the relevant article in Lunar and Planetary Science: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2008/pdf/2412.pdf