[meteorite-list] ScaleCubes.com

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 19:49:41 +1100

Hi all,

I recently decided to try something a little different and had some scale
cubes made up. Not your usual cubes either as these are made from Tungsten
Carbide with a tolerance of around just 0.05mm or less making them about the
most precise cubes I know of. Anyhow, you can read all about it and the
story behind them here:

http://www.scalecubes.com/about.html

Each cube has their own individual serial number on the bottom. The list of
available numbers is on the site and I intend to do the best I can with
requests. But if it becomes too difficult with specific requests then I will
remove that option. In all likelyhood, once this initial offer has been made
to the Met List, I will likely remove the serial number option before
posting them for sale elsewhere.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me off-list.

Cheers,

Jeff