[meteorite-list] Ad/web site update.....Admire Pallasite slices

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:07:02 -0700

Hi all I just finished adding some really nice Admire Pallasite slices
to the web site you can have a look here
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

As usual I am also running Ebay auctions and if you would like to see
them you can see mine here
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

And you can see what my wife has on there as well
http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Thanks for looking and any purchase for the next 48 hours will include
free shipping world wide, just mention this ad. Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com