[meteorite-list] AD - ANGRITE FOR SALE - SMALL AFFORDABLE D'ORBIGNY SPECIMENS AVAILABLE!

From: Patrick Thompson <patricksterlingthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:44:47 -0800

Greetings list members, I have a handful of small D'orbigny angrite
specimens available for sale at great prices.??Every specimen has
something really unique and weird?about?it.??As many of you already
know, this is one of the most anomalous, rarest, and coolest
meteorites?on earth.? I am?excited?to be able to offer a few specimens
to interested collectors.? There?are a couple of sub-gram specimens
for micro collectors, up to a 6 gram piece. If?you?are?interested in
obtaining a?specimen, please contact me off list.? My email is:
patrick at etmeteorites.com. Thank you for your time!

Patrick Thompson
ET Meteorites
patrick at etmeteorites.com