[meteorite-list] US Dealers Pictures on www.starhunter.tw ??

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 10:04:52 -0800

Hi Mike!

I totally agree with you on the site. The Moon Box pictures look like
Geoff Notkins to me. I also questioned them on this
http://www.starhunter.tw/e/detail.asp?pno=1547

and their response is below... LOL Have a great day! Paul

***************
This iron meteorite J000351
Location?NanDan, China
Type?iron meteorite IIICD
Include agate-base

In order to prevent getting rusty, we spread the black paint outside the
meteorite.
As the ornaments, It can't get rusty.
But if etched after cutting it, it still shows Widmanstaffen-Pattern.
We are the biggest meteorite wholesale websites in China. The meteorite
that we sold is all real goods. If make the fake, we would like to bear
legal responsibility. If there is any question, please let me know at
any time.