[meteorite-list] Naked Science: Countdown to Impact

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:42:43 -0500

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the heads-up reminder of the show. I still think "2008
TC3/Almahata Sitta" is such an amazing story from discovery (you),
identification as an Earth impactor and eventual meteorite recover. Too
cool!

Congratulations once again to you and all involved!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection