[meteorite-list] HUGE Chondrule & LARGE Planetary Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:30:27 -0500

Dear List Members,

In less than 24 hours the auction for NWA 5486, the meteorite with the HUGE
CHONDRULE will be ending along with an NWA 482 Lunar Thin Section, both
started at Very reasonable prices.

In addition to these two fantastic offers, here is a list of Large Specimens
of some great Lunar and Martian meteorites, and some other notable Rare
Achondrites:

End later today (Tuesday, December 1st):
NWA 5486 with HUGE Chondrule (One-of-a-Kind!!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284148343&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 482 THIN SECTION Large Surface Area (Lowest ever offered!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284153095&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Partial List of Auctions Ending Wednesday, December 2nd:
NWA 998 Martian Nakhlite (Over 2 grams)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170412086325&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 1068 Martian Shergottite (Over 5 grams)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284677601&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 1195 Martian Shergottite (1/2 mm THIN Complete Slice)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170412089524&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 3171 Martian Shergottite 1.51g Slice (Last One!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170412090961&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 4468 Primitive Martian 11.3 grams (Largest Slice I have Left!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284683888&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NEA 001 Lunar Slice 2.73 grams (Last Complete Slice I have!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284687847&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 4883 Maskelynite-rich Eucrite 30.6g Slice (Last of 2 Slices Left!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170412100662&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
NWA 5480 Olivine Diogenite 127g Complete Slice (1 of 2 Large Slices Left!!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284699174&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Dhofar 1085 Lunar Slice (Over 1 Gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350284701486&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Muonionalusta Complete Slice (currently at 25 cents per gram)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170412105684&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

To see all that I have to offer, please click here and then scroll past the
fossils and shark teeth:

Thank you for bidding and/or looking!

Best regards,
Greg