[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" the Series

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:19:21 -0400

Carl,

I think you are truly insane! Now you are calling me a racist! Talk about
another Libelous statement you have made against me! If I really need to
explain to you when I wrote, "Maybe a nice LONG walk south, ALL the way
south...", that "all the way south" refers to walking until you reach water,
an ocean with icebergs, well south of Mexico. I could care less about a
shorter walk north to get to icebergs quicker. We want you as far away from
us as possible!! Go for that walk and jump in!

All you do is post garbage to this List for some sort of attention or
recognition. You are no angel like you claim, "I have done nothing
wrong...". You have done plenty wrong and you and others know it!

Like I said, Carl, Get Lost!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe