[meteorite-list] less than (no subject)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:59:48 +0200

Many thanks for the highly desired update!
As we all were already worried about your silence!

Greetings also to Mr.Buffett, who seems to be not such a good cook, if you
got so slim now.
Hurry up! Steve.
 2 Ads more and you'll break your old world record of 23 Ads per month by
person (or were it 32?)! You remember, ooh the legendary Campos Sales weeks!
Those were the days! We veterans often think back. Now there are only
naysayers. Like money in the bank.
What only had happened to the list.
Btw Steve, imagine, I have also a meteorite for sale! Wowwowow! Live is
good!
What a pity that the NWA 788 is already gone, 36g for 75$. Please keep us
updated, when it will arrive at the collector. It is beautiful stuff. And
now we know better, why all appreciate your ads and offers so much.
I sold my last 788, a stone, where a cap was cut off, to reveal the shock
veines, both pieces highly polished together 195 grams just 2 weeks ago in
my house-cleaning sale at 120$.

So Steve you're THE MAN!

Keep them coming!

(Before all members will have gone, like me soon, to cool my tenosynovitis
of my delete-finger. Question: Do exist also meteorite dealers with holes?)

Hey, let's have a NEW CONTEST on the list!!!

Who manages to stuff the list with the most advertisements per week without
being kicked off by Art wins!!!
Starting now, until 1st day of X-mas.

4 disciplines:

- ebay-ads

- non-ebay ads

- freebies

- updates, what is sold and what is left.
(precondition: Must contain at least one private information, about what
you're eating, what your pets are doing or how your vacation was or whether
you have lost and found your latchkey).

The 4 triumphators win the right to post 2 Ads + 2 updates per day for 1
year and to absorb all freebies from Steve for resale!

(Will enter the contest some weeks later, to give you all a chance. Be
prepared!)

Whish you all a golden autumn.
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----