[meteorite-list] AD: BONDOC-Mesosiderite -ALL Specimens Are Up and SALE is in Progress...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:35:55 -0700

Hello,

Sorry for the second post, but ALL my Bondoc pieces are up and there
is a 25% Sale running on them till Weds. Yes, some fragments might
make it to auction style listing, but these 1st class specimens will
go fast and will most likely not make it to auction. The BIG specimens
will not be started at 0.99 cents. IT IS WORTH NOTING THAT GREAT
LOOKING BONDOC SPECIMENS ARE RARE. My photos are good, but all
specimens are better in person.

Here are all the Bondoc Available: (There are 2 pages)

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY__W0QQ_sidZ1015304?_nkw=bondoc&submit=Search

Also:

or search my EBAY STORE and in Search box on Home page-write BONDOC!

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALSO:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Thanks and Best Wishes