[meteorite-list] Shipping to Italy Question

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:50:39 +0200

the problem is the italian customs, when they seen the value
declared on the pack block this for many time, normaly 3
weeks but I have waith packs for months, and in this time
its possible the pack go lost for the faoult of bastards
thiefs persons works in the custom. I not have problems to
receive pack outside Italy, only 2 its never arrive, the
problem is if you put a valure declared of 300$ I have to
pay a extra of at 60 euro of tax, and this not like many, is
for this many italian ask to not put the value on the pak,
or max. a low value, for not pay exaggerated taxes.

Matteo