[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 18:21:56 +0000

I think that this has been a interesting topic.
Its my thoughts, as I said before that any intelligent life we encounter will actually come to us.
I do think that they would be far more advanced and most likely be machine/robot that would actually visit us rather then the actual beings that created them.
If they have the ability to create advanced AI and travel space at the speed (as we know it)it would take to reach us, surely we would be far behind them and comperable to the gap between humans and apes.
With that in mind, would they really bother to make contact with such a self destructive species like us?
Would they even see us as a lifeform worth contacting?
Would we remind them of how they were many many years past in their history? Would they have concern over what impact they would have on us and our religous system?
Would we be not much more then a nice mold patch on a college kids 3 week old pizza science experiment?

Greg C.
Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?