[meteorite-list] - Calif Fireball 7-8pm local Aug 28

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 02:50:16 -0700

Ahoy there list!
Has anybody heard anything further on this one? I've been a bit behind on my
list duties and just read about this.
I live very close to both Simi Valley and Thousand Oaks (NW of L.A.), but
missed seeing this fireball. The inclusion of Stockton seems odd, as it is
roughly 300 miles north of here (E of S.F.Bay). I'll have to inquire with
all my local contacts to see if anyone saw anything. I'd love to get out in
this 110 degree weather, with the Glendale fire smoke drifting around, and
start hunting a fresh fall. No joke...I really would! 8^)
Linton