[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction-Location

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,

I have created a POI file that can be loaded into GPS receivers which has all of the major locations for the Tucson Show. I am going to add the location for the auction to the file, so those who have these units will get turn by turn directions there as well.

It isn't available online yet, but once I have it up, I'll post the url to the list.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net