[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:59:45 -0700

Hi Phil, List,

Humanity's arrogance is only outweighed by it's ignorance.

You say NO... I say prove it.

I say possible... You say not!

There's more evidence that there IS than proof there's NOT.

A closed mind knows nothing and agrees with nothing but itself... An
open mind however realizes that possibilities are endless. It's a damn
good thing you weren't one of the Wright brothers. ;) Or DaVinci,
Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Tesla, Edison, Plato, Alexander The Great,
Hannibal, Constantine, Archimedes, Fibonacci, Pythagoras, Herodotus,
Lincoln, Kennedy, Washington, Roddenberry, Lucas, Spielberg, or
countless others. Hundreds and thousands of other very important people
to the evolution of human thought and innovation, philosophically,
militarily, scientifically, and theoretically have contributed greatly
to the advancement of humanity. With curiosity and the gall to actually
think openly without boundaries we wouldn't be able to believe we could
fly, or give serious thought to the possibility of life elsewhere.

You're missing the whole REASON behind the belief which drives the study
that ultimately results in discovery.

How dare we actually think... ;) How silly of us humans...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
Spacifieds.com

P.S.

"... I can make up an equation that proves the existence of mermaids,
bigfoot, Nessie, unicorns, dragons,..." "...'ll write a formula to prove
it's existence..."

Go for it! It would be an exercise for the unimaginable. ;)