[meteorite-list] AD: Crusted Fragments of DaG670 Shergottite + NWA2741 LL5 last fragment

From: Francesco Moser <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:43:25 +0200

Hello!
I have for sale 3 nice fragments of DaG670 Martian Shergottite with crust!!!
It's extremly hard to find some fragments with crust of the famous Lybian
shergottite family!
I think this is the first and the last time that small crusted fragments is
on sale!

If you are interested take a look here, there are pictures, wheights,
measures and prices:
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Secondarie/OnSale/Achondrite/DaG670.htm
unregistered shipping worldwide + membran box + label : included!!!

I have also put on sale the last fragment that I have for sale of NWA2741
LL5 with very low TKW, just 76g!
Starts at 1$cent, with box and labels!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170376642199

Thanks a lot!