[meteorite-list] "Spacifieds.com" It's a great idea!

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:17:09 GMT

This is a great idea to help rid this list of countless ebay adds that often infest this list.

Looking at it, I like what I see.

Now, another idea, I wonder if Eric can add another category, for "radioactive items."

Ebay, has a stupid policy regarding this and often radioactive mineral specimens, and tubes, and such are pulled-- for no reason at all.

Radioactivity is a subject that has always interested me, and I am a member of yahoo's CDV700CLUB, (Geiger counter enthusiasts, and radioactive mineral collectors).

And it also relates to meteorites as fresh falls are analyzed for for short lived radioactive isotopes. Also age dating depends on radioactive analysis.

I can't understand all the negative posts against Spacifieds.com. It is a good idea who's time has come.

Steve Schoner
IMCA #4470