[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Sentenced- new information

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:01:52 -0700 (PDT)

No, I'm not joking. Nut jobs are nut jobs, not matter where you live.? This woman truly had??"some issues". Most of us in Georgia, do not act like that.? We'd just as soon invite you for tea as get riled up about a foot-bridge. And, regardless what you've heard about "Deliverance",??we don't usally rape strangers!. (We save that for kinfolk!)? Wait a minute: I don't think I'm helping my cause. Let me drink some more moonshine and get back with you!
Anita