[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Sentenced- new information

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:12:24 -0700 (PDT)

Eric and List,
  It was being re-posted because new information came to light about the circumstances of Sonny Clary and Millers arrest.

  It was posted on this list that the law, Court and Judge in the State of Georgia were somehow unfair.

 And previously it was hinted that the "old lady" was some gun-toting old hag.

  Please read this new article that has not been posted and you will see that:

"...While the pair was originally charged with only one misdemeanor count each, another charge was added after they admitted going onto the property two days in a row....

"...returned the next day with materials to construct a foot bridge"...

..."it was the landowner who kept them out of prison uniforms."...

How many of you would appreciate to have someone visiting your backyard or property and then trying to "construct a foot bridge"? The "old lady" saved their butts in the end from a prison cell; they should be grateful that the judge was generous.

Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo