[meteorite-list] Denver Mineral Show Dates

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:45:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2009 1:02:18 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
gmhupe at htn.net writes:
Hello List Members,

Can anyone (Denver List Members) please post the Denver Mineral Show dates
and events like the COMETS dinner and auction? I looked up the show dates
online but would like to confirm it here through the List members in the
know. I hope to make it this year.

Best regards,
Greg

Glad you asked.
The Denver Show is from Wednesday Sept. 16 to Sunday Sept. 20.
Go to Martin Zinn's site: _www.MZExpos.com_ (http://www.MZExpos.com) for
details.

As for the Comets,
this year there will only one event a Get-Together for the Whole Meteorite
World on Friday Sept. 18, in Fred Olsen's warehouse (same place than last
year). There will be food, beer, wines, and a much smaller auction.

Keep an eye on the COMETS website, there should be a page with all the
details, map, etc, up any day now.: _http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/_
(http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/)

And I'll put a link to it on my site as soon as it 9is up.
See you all here in just a few weeks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com