[meteorite-list] holes in stone meteorites

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:55:56 -0700

Steve:

If you look on ebay and look for a MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {mso-style-parent:"";
        margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";
        mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
_at_page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
        mso-header-margin:.5in;
        mso-footer-margin:.5in;
        mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->

Dhofar 700 Rare Vesiculated Diogenite Meteorite 45g

Rare Specimen With Vesicles And 2 Tunnels!I guess you could say it's documented since there is a picture of it.Pretty cool specimen.

Greg S.