[meteorite-list] METEORITE CONTEST - UPDATE: Winner! Plus The Dino Campo!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:08:59 -0700

We have a WINNER!

Congrats to Greg Catterton! Great job Greg, you got the free meteorite.
It'll be on it's way to you tomorrow!

Thanks Greg... You'll have your new meteorite soon...

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------

I'm thinking that was way too easy! ;) That's why I'm having another
contest! This time though, I'm switching it up a bit. I realized that by
making the last contest a "first to post 10 ads" contest it accidentally
ostracized those of you who might only have one item you'd like to list.

To make it fair for EVERYONE I've created a contest that allows ANYONE
to post a single post the same chance to win as anyone else!

Each post has a view counter which counts the number of view each ad
receives. The person whose single AD receives the most views at the end
of 7 days will receive the FREE "Dino Campo" iron meteorite FREE. Again,
I'll pay for shipping!

DINO CAMPO!!! - 98.5g Campo del Cielo Iron (Natural Uncleaned) - Shaped
Like A Dinosaur!!! (or maybe a turtle... ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/METEORITE-CAMPO-DEL-CIELO-IRON-98-5-Grams-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ260464456583

RULES To Qualify:

Some ads were posted with no photos. This detracts from the aesthetics
of the site's neat layout. So Ive implemented some simple rules.

*** All AD posts MUST have a photo
*** All AD Posts MUST have a price or the single words "TRADE" or
"OFFER" in the price field

That's it..

Go Post Now: http://www.spacifieds.com/

Just as a side note. Spacifieds.com isn't just a meteorite classified
site. You can post ANYTHING related to meteorites or astronomy.

Post FREE Unlimited Classified ADs
Post ANYTHING related to Meteorites & Astronomy
Telescopes, Books, Magazines
Collectibles, Art & Lithographs
Buy Sell & Trade
Post your Trade item free
Free Photo Submission
Add multiple photos
Easy to use
Fast Posting
Unlimited AD Relisting

Trade ADs are welcome too: For those of you who would like to trade
their items, you're more than welcome to post a TRADE. Simply type the
word TRADE in the Subject and Price field when posting your ad.

Posting is simple, fast, & FREE!

Good Luck!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA

P.S. A lot of good meteorites were posted in the first round meteorite
contest. You guys who haven't checked it out yet will want to take a
look. There's some lunar meteorites, some Tatahouine, Camel Donga,
Handbook of Iron Meteorites, and a rare Mesosiderite that's been posted.
Good stuff from reputable dealers with great prices!
http://www.spacifieds.com/