[meteorite-list] must see meteorite collections/ freebies

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

The field museum here in chicago has a nice collection.Including a great park forest display.But soon it really will be world class when the james dupont meteorite collection comes to the windy city.For that I can hardly wait..Well 35 people answerd and 35 people are getting freebies.The biggest ever..All went out today 1st class mail or parcel post.I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed giving them away.Well have a great day all.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!