[meteorite-list] Dry / dehumidifier cabinets

From: Aubrey Whymark <tinbider_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:31:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi List

I was in a photography shop here in Manila and saw some fantastic glass fronted dry cabinets ideal for meteorite collectors. I only keep tektites here in Manila so I don't need one! The prices were very reasonable ranging from about $150 for a small one to $300 for a larger one.

I saw two brands and you can view them here:

http://www.drycabinet.com.au/main.html

http://www.eurekadrytech.com/pro01.aspx

The first is Australian and the second Taiwanese so no idea if they are available outside of Australasia, but I hope they are! Maybe someone should stock them!

Regards, Aubrey
www.tektites.co.uk