[meteorite-list] holes in stone meteorites

From: Pekka Savolainen <nuuska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:19:32 +0300

This is turning to be a philosophic dilemma: just found a hole in an
empty pocket,
and that should be against all the natural laws.

Also, how to find the difference between a hole of a donut and a hole of
a rock
if you have only the hole to study?

Perhaps I?m going to collect just holes, think they shouldn?t need much
room...,
and it is quite easy to find even a worm-hole in a mushroom.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Worm3.jpg

But if I?ll buy a hole, how can I be sure, I have bought the whole hole,
and not
a half or even less...interresting.

best,

pekka s