[meteorite-list] To Answer Steve's Question

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:25:15 EDT

Hi Anita, Good call!

Out of over a ton of unclassified stony meteorites I have only one with a
natural hole. It is 172 gr unclassified and has been cut. I purchased it
cut and never obtained the other slice. So you might say I just got the
hole.

I have had some others with holes but it was fairly clear the hole was due
to weathering out of material so I don't count those.

Tom

In a message dated 8/22/2009 9:04:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,