[meteorite-list] list meteorite sales for free, no fees ever

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:50:48 -0500

Hi Joe,

How are you doing? I always get thrown off when I see Illinois Meteorites
since Steve Arnold # 1, # 2 or Big Steve or whichever name someone is
calling the poor guy today is something like Meteoritesillinois or
Illinoismeteorites on ebay. I might have that wrong through, sorry. I
haven't been on Facebook in a few days so I haven't got to check out any of
your updates.

I was wondering one time if I could list ads on your Skyrock Cafe. Thanks
for putting that in there. I was on there a few times looking at what was
going on. The banner thing is a good idea and I was talking to Eric Uh? is
it Wichman, you know the Meteoritesusa.com Eric. Sorry, it's late, long week
and I'm kind of burned out.

So, if I send an email, just like I do for met list, do I compose it the
same or can I just forward the one I sent to the met list? Is that ok? What
email would I send it to?

thanks for mentioning that. I think it's great you did and you should get
some response.

Talk later,

Brian