[meteorite-list] AD: Last Ad For Awhile- Last Chance For This Specimen -Ends In 2 Hours- Also, BIG BIG THANKS TO ALL!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:28:44 -0700

Hello,

Super BIG, BIG, THANKS to all the folks who purchased meteorites from
me this week. Economy Bad? Maybe? BUT This week was my best August
Sales Week on Record and THE 3rd Best Ebay Sales Week in 10 years of
doing ebay. How much was it? Well, that would not be proper to tell
you, but maybe the economy is getting better?

Anyway, I am going meteorite hunting and need a break from sales....
so for at least a SOLID week I will have NO ADS! If I have a ad before
7 days are up (On this List) I will pay $100.00 to each person who
calls me on it!

In 2 hours this Seymchan piece ends. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS PIECE ON
SALE AGAIN FOR THIS PRICE. Slices that came off of this piece sell
between $8.00 to $15.00 per gram, and they do average $10.00 per gram.
I WILL NOT EVER OFFER IT THIS LOW AGAIN. If you catch me doing that-
You can use this email for proof and I will give that piece for free!
Don't wait. There are not too many that are finer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200373685661

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham