[meteorite-list] no scam/no fraud? Really?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:03:38 -0700

Steve,
        What you seem to miss in this (besides grammar)
Is that once ANYONE bids on an auction, the seller is taking
The meteorite from them their your own purpose - it is illegal
In all states in terms of auction laws. Furthermore, eBay does
NOT allow any auction to be canceled, "because I got a better
Deal."
           The fact that you cannot grasp the implications of this
is enough to make the vast majority of people feel you cannot be
Trusted, because you could screw them and not even
Understand that you are screwing them.
        You have taken a stance that everyone who gives
You feedback is doing so because THEY have the problem.
        Once again, this makes it impossible for people to
Trust you.
        This is most unfortunate.
        Best wishes (truly) Michael