[meteorite-list] Trim Saw?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Awhile back I asked this list for comments on trim saws. I got a number of comments off list and at least one person asked for an update once I decided on a saw.

I just ordered the Husky 7" Wet Tile Saw from Home Depot

http://tinyurl.com/lofh24

It seems to have a pretty good user rating (4.4 out of 5 stars, 18 ratings) and is currently on sale for $126.88 with free shipping. It is only available online and not in their stores.

Unfortunately for those of you that live in Alaska or Hawai'i (or outside the US for that matter) it isn't available to you.

Since I have to re-tile my bathroom, I can justify this saw a little easier!

Thanks for all of you who gave me input.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net