[meteorite-list] A few odd questions on The Meteorite Men

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:03:33 -0400

MikeG wrote,

"Steve and Geoff would be rolling around wheat fields in wheelchairs by
then."

...and I sure they would have even more advanced metal detectors than now or
just plain 'magnetic rakes' being towed behind their wheelchairs!

Pretty funny visual for any of us who will be lucky enough to be out 'making
tracks' later on, as you said, "...well into [their][our] 90's."

Greg