[meteorite-list] Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter - Apollo 14 landing site

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

A quick search though the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal (http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html) only comes up with 'Weird Rock near Weird Crater" a few ties. I didn't spend any time looking at the photos, but you'll probably find it in those images.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net