[meteorite-list] LA 001 & LA 002 ATTN Bruno

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 04:03:14 -0700

 Hi Bruno,
        All of my emails to you over the last couple of years have been
Returned to me with a message of, "this email address does not accept
Spam", so, I am posting you via the list. PLEASE GO INTO
YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM AND TAKE ME OFF YOUR SPAM LIST,
PROGRAM TO ACCEPT EMAILS FROM MY EMAIL ADDRESS.
        You can see them at:
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2519669700035542431DtIxKN
And
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2672092230035542431AhkMUf

        Contact me off list for prices, please, after you have adjusted
Your email program to accept all email from my email address.
        RSVP off list please.
        Thanks, Michael