[meteorite-list] Met List Flame Wars

From: gracie <gracie_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:39:06 -0400 (EDT)

> I wonder how many people lurk on this list and pay close attention to who
> acts like a professional at all times and who does not. I have no doubt
> there are others like me who will not do business with anyone who does not
> present a professional demeanor most or all of the time. (We all have our
> moments)

Count me in as a new lurker and cautious buyer for these very reasons
(Perhaps for every one who speaks up, there are a dozen who remain
silent.) For other newcomers like me who are baffled by the petty
bickering, I highly recommend the archives. There is a tremendous amount
of great information and history out there!

Gracie