[meteorite-list] looking for classification advice for fresh find

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:41:29 +0200

Dear List,

Thank you for all your on- and off-List reactions.
In general your advice is, to have it classified, including terrestrial
dating, and to try to find as much as possible information on the find of
this stone.
I also have some references now, from the isotope terrestrial age
determination.

Thanks!
Rob