[meteorite-list] STOMACH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:02:16 -0400

Hello Chicago Mike F.,

Went back and re-read the thread,... Are we all just going to sit around and
let "bill kies"(parkforestmet) continue his garbage emailing to bombard this
List? If you support him, go ahead, but let it be known you have no support
from the rest regarding "bill kies". I have been thinking, "bill kies", is
someone else who uses this name to cause trouble for others. What do you
think, Mike?!

I, like a few other's who replied, ask Art to remove "bill kies" from this
List. Thank you!

And for anyone who I may have offended in my posts, I do apologize!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection