[meteorite-list] STOMACH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:45:13 -0500

I'm sorry you feel this way Greg. I think you misunderstood the shaft thing but then again you and your brother have always been quick to label things before you give them much thought. I remember all your old "hippie" posts and I don't appreciate this crap insinuating I use drugs as of course I do not. Typical Hupe nonsense. Long hair = drug use.

You are sniveling not me.

Please excuse the fact that I don't boast about my feeble meteoric accomplishments on this list. I've made a few. Ever heard of humility?

Bill

I could care less about Woodstock although I do regret missing it. I didn't see the show. It appears you are dwelling on this sort of thing.