[meteorite-list] AD: New Game For List Members Only! WIN AS MANY AUCTIONS AS YOU CAN and You Will Win...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:50:07 -0700

Hello,

On Thursday August 20th (This Week) I have 49 Auctions ending. These
were all started out at 0.99 cents. I am offering a $300.00 shopping
spree in my ebay store to which ever list member wins the most
auctions. A pretty simple game with big rewards. Just bid and win as
many of those 49 auctions and be the winner of the most auctions and
you then can go shopping in my ebay store and use the $300.00 on
whatever you like.

SEE ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

The last game was a big, big success and I gave out 2($250.00)
shopping sprees and one other shopping spree for $150.00 (If I
remember correctly).

This time the game is FOR LIST MEMBERS ONLY. My last one was open to
all ebayers, but that was just a little overwhelming with email
questions. However, the game brought many new people into meteorites.
I have about 20,000 people who visit my ebay store each month and when
I ran the game the last time my visits exceeded 20,000 just for 5 days!

Anyway, the rules are simple. Try and win as many auctions as
possible. There are some really nice meteorites out there this week.
After the auctions are over, I will notify the winner and I request
that you paypal me the $$$ for the won auctions within 1 hour. I will
then give you the thumbs up to go shopping. YOU MUST PAY for your wins
before you can go shopping and I need the shopping to take place
within 24 hours of paying me through paypal. Win as many auctions as
you can. Pay me pronto. Get thumbs up and then go shopping! Simple
and FUN.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham