[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer Eats Moon & Mars Rocks!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:33:15 -0400

Let the record show that -

1) Mars meteorites have zero calories per serving.

2) Mars meteorites have zero grams of fat and zero grams of transfats.

3) Mars meteorites are free of artificial flavors, preservatives and colorings.

The same cannot be said for lunar meteorites because they contain a
considerable amount of green cheese, which is high in fat and
calories.

Some years ago, I had attempted to patent a nutrition and diet bar
whose key ingredients were unprocessed whole wheat and shergottite. I
was immediately hit with a cease and desist by the M&M Mars group who
had already marketed their Mars Bar. It is interesting to note that
my patent would not be approved, despite the fact that the M&M Mars
Bar contains no Mars at all - only terrestrial ingredients.

I also tried to market a candy bar made from H3-6 chondrite and
peanuts, but the makers of Zagnut put a stop to that as well. :(

Best regards and clear skies,

MikeG

--
Michael Gilmer (Florida, USA)