[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Hunting Equipment & Meteorites Plus Web Stuff

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:18:28 -0700

Hi list,

This is a 24 hour sale. No offers will be accepted after the 24hr
period. This is a ONE TIME deal. I will not offer it again. If you miss
it by 1 hour then you miss it. No mulligans!

Payment via Paypal immediately. First come first served! No holds.

I've decided to sell my Fisher Gold Bug detector and the two coils I
have with it. I have a 10" and a 14" coil. This is an original Gold Bug
in good condition. Shows some wear, but it works great! I bought this
detector about 18 months ago, and have used it numerous times. Those of
you who know Fisher detectors know this is a good detector.

$300 for the Fisher Gold Bug with 10" coil

$100 firm for the 14" coil (with coil cover)

or

$350 for both! (plus shipping)

In addition we've listed lots of meteorites and minerals on our Ebay
store and up for auction this weekend. Check them out.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

All payments must be made within 24hrs of auction end or we will relist
the item. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!

Need a website?

As a side note, some friends of mine in the meteorite community have
suggested I offer my web design services to any of you guys and gals on
list who own or operate your own website, or who need a website. I'm a
web designer by trade, and online marketer with 15+ years web design and
internet marketing experience.

I can provide you with a number of services on the cheap. I specialize
in search engine optimization and niche marketing. No matter what you
sell, or what services you offer online I can help you sell more of it.
Contact me off list for any info. I can have your site up and running in
a matter of hours, sometimes even quicker depending on your needs.

Services:
Web Design
Web Hosting
Logos & Graphics
Product Photography
Search Engine Optimization: Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN
Niche Marketing
Brand Development
Advertising Campaign Management

In short, I'll help you sell more of whatever it is you sell... I'll
help you get listed in the search engines and achieve higher rankings.
(just look at ANY of my meteorite sites! I have more TOP 10 rankings in
ALL the search engines than you can shake a stick at.) I can get you
there too.

I'm serious about the websites. If you need one, I'll build you one, my
rates are very reasonable, and the sites I build ROCK! Contact me
offlist for info on how to get started.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA