[meteorite-list] Ad: ALBIN, Santa Rosa, and NEW Bencubbinite

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:22:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members.
I have done a major list update today, adding three very rare meteorites.
I just completed an exchange yesterday with ASU and got a nice amount of Albin Pallasite cut from Nininger's main mass. Incredible piece, all large slices with polished and etched faces, museum quality preparation. Very historic pieces with great provenance.

I also loaded some partslices of the Santa Rosa Colombia iron, very rare type and historic meteorite.

Last but certainly not lease, I loaded a new Bencubbinite, even possible new type of meteorite as the classification is under intense debate among the scientists studying it. I can not wait any longer to start selling though, as I invested a serious amount of money in that meteorite.

See all of the pages below. I have other pieces of the CB as well as what is listed, so do not hesitate to ask for a size not listed.

http://meteoriteguy.com/catalog/nwa5492.htm

http://meteoriteguy.com/catalog/albin.htm

http://meteoriteguy.com/catalog/santarosa.htm

Michael Farmer