[meteorite-list] Perseids Tonight

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:43:48 -1000

Hey Tracy, where are you in Hawaii? Felicia is pretty much dissipated
into a tropical depression, and it was sunny and clear in Hilo
earlier. Another challenge besides looking for sucker holes in the
clouds is the glare of a waning gibbous moon that'll rise after
midnight ... just as things should start perking up for the Perseids.

gary