[meteorite-list] AD~ for Bob Walker

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:51:34 -0700

Bob asked me to post this for him:

I've got to raise some cash for some new projects - I'm selling the Scorpion
Bight main mass for $4000 aussie dollars but can only post it to an
Australian
address due to export restrictions

Theres few if any ozzie main masses in private hands, even fewer (if any)
Western Australian main masses sice the laws changed after this find vesting
the ownership of newer WA finds in the Crown

Its a once only unique opportunity for an advanced collector to acquire a WA
main mass and I cannot conceive of there being any other future opportunity
do so

The new laws vest ownership of new finds in the Crown and have meant the end
of meteorite hunting in WA

Cheers
--
Contact:  Bob Walker <robert.walker at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au>