[meteorite-list] Meteorite Articles on Geology.com Web Site

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 16:04:57 -0400

I don't know if the subject matter is appropriate for the Geology.com
series of articles, but I would love to see an informative article
about getting meteorites classified - where it is done, what tests are
done, what equipment is used, how are pairings determined, and then
how the meteorites goes from classification to publication in the Met
Bulletin. So far, I have never seen an article of this nature
anywhere on the web.

Best regards,

MikeG

--