[meteorite-list] Ad Sale Meteorites listed on ebay:Lake Murray 8.3 gms, Hope Creek from Alaska with crust, Miles 4.11 grams, from Australia , Uvalde from Texas, and Dimmitt from Texas, NWA 982 a nice AHOW

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:42:26 -0500

Hello fellow Meteorite Collectors,

 How are you?

I hope you're having a great weekend and having great weather!

I listed a few meteorites on ebay tonight and there are a few ending on
Monday. Please have a look if you like or have time.

Hope Creek from Alaska with crust, Miles 4.11 grams, from Australia ,
Uvalde from Texas, and Dimmitt from Texas, NWA 982 a nice AHOW -
Achondrite Howardite and Long Island from Kansas and Overland Park
from Kansas and LAKE MURRAY Meteorite 8.3g COA IMCA IIAB VERY RARE NICE
RARELY AVAILABLE IIAB OCTAHEDRITE OLDEST KNOWN INTACT

Please have a look at my ebay seller's page by clicking the link here.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/searchingforfun_

Happy hunting and clear skies!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Brian