[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:22:35 -0500

The list is a constant exchange of ideas that I have the pleasure, the honor, to participate in. Like proud Tom the falcon guy. You are a blustering pitch man gone askew and I'm sure the sales of your weathered crap, south seas pearls and all the rest are doing poorly or you wouldn't be bothering with this conversation.