[meteorite-list] Check out these meteorites

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:35:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hey hope everyone has had a good day!
We Cut some of the recent NWA order I got from Morocco today...
Some real neat looking stones.

This one has very little visible metal and has almost no magnetic attraction...
Any thoughts on what kind it is? It has some massive green crystal formations all over the interior of it (not visible in pics, but they are all over the place!) Anyone interested in testing it for me?

one end of it:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1484.jpg

the other end:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1489.jpg

close up:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1490.jpg

Here is another, looks to be an LL chondrite:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1505.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1504.jpg

Any opinons on the first one are welcomed!!

Greg C.