[meteorite-list] Ooooh Pretty....

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:56:27 -0700

Stan was in Tucson two years ago and I had the pleasure of meeting him at
the B-Bash. These are very special images and he went to some extremes to
get them, dangling out of a helicopter and using some very special
techniques to finish the prints. I think he used an old Hasselblad camera
for some of them (wish I could remember all the details!) He gave me some
prints on card stock and I actually had them framed. Best impact art I have
ever seen and a very nice gentleman.

Mike Bandli