[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale, Lot of 1000 MetList ads

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:49:51 +0200

>It'll probably get worn out before prices reach the actual 50% cut that
>would parallel the present economy.50% of actual worth of a specimen to
>price savy meteorite collectors.I mean old timers and well educated
>meteoriteophiles, or both, consolidated into one group.

Huh Herman

are you using a form of spyware or are you clear-sighted?
It is just that, waht we do discretely right in this moment, not using the
list,
cause it's relatively sensational material, if I trust statistics and my
supposedly trained taste. Not using the list, cause the number of specimens
left won't satisfy the numbers of requests...

Have a nice weekend!
Martin

Yummy
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/vip/cm2-21.355g.jpg