[meteorite-list] AD: Auction Highlights * Over 100k in meteorites On Sale! Make Offers! Special Note.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:38:08 -0700

I have over 100k in meteorites discounted this week. Some are the VERY
Best deals around. When I have raised the cash that I need to bring
some new meteorites out of the field I will be ending most of these
deals. Also, MAKE Offers on the "BEST OFFER" specimens in my ebay
store. THIS IS THE TIME TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFERS! I have an amazing
array of specimens up for auction this week and it is worth a look.
DO NOT WAIT TO GET YOUR BID ON THE SET PRICED METEORITES. If I reach
my cash goal, I will end most of these special and low deals. In the
past I have been stubborn on some of my prices, but since I need to
recover 4 new meteorite from farmers I need to raise some $$$ and I am
willing to work with you on some of the pieces and prices.

Auction Highlights * Started At 0.99 Cents!

A Classic, OZONA, Texas, H6 Chondrite, 55.26g, My Last Large Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334507129

Cool New-Main Mass, NWA 5536, H5, 216g, MAIN MASS !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334508052

CANYON DIABLO Individual, 159.26 gram, A really nice individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334506637

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 24.3 gram, With Crust, NICE NICE NICE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334506114

VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 0.38g, Also Called ASH CREEK!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334242030

Rare NWA 2932, Mesosiderite, Nice! 24.51 gram, Last One Of This Size
For Auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334239826

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 33.63 gram, Nice Specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334059973

(New) Olivine Diogenite-NWA 5480, 27.73 gram, Great Opportunity.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334059961

RARE-A SLICE Of CARANCAS, Peru, H4-5, 1.61g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334059975

CANYON DIABLO Individuals, 500g Lot #7, CHECK THIS ONE OUT!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334059984

Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 204 gram, Nice Large Slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334061533

Seldom Available GRUVER, Texas, H4, 3.79g, nice part slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334060023

Nice H3 From Namibia, KORRA KORRABES, 24g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334060010

Seldom Available BRISCOE, Texas, L5, 2.96g, down to my last ones...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334060018

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 83.06 gram, nice individual.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334063204

BRENHAM, Siderite From Kansas, 15.52 gram, Last Part Slice I will Have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334060002

Rare Type, H3.5, WELLMAN (f), Texas, 6.03g, nice slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334059992

Classic GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 12.06 gram, pretty slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334063209

Rare & Low TKW, DAVY (B), Texas, H4, 14.21g, This is Really Rare.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334063998

(New) Fall, CHERGACH, Mali, Individual, 0.73g, a nice small
individual! I love these guys!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334064524

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 18.05 gram slice, Fresh and nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334067248

Super Rare GEORGETOWN, Australia, 6.97 gram, Last To Offer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334257783

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 12.43 gram, Another great specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334378358

Seldom Available SOUSLOVO, Russia, L4, 3.13g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334736402

Nice Slice of OUM DREYGA, Fall, H3-5, 15.81g, Another good one! Nice
Crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334736831

Beautiful Sikhote-Alin Iron Individual, 4.83g, Sweet little one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334735899

Seldom Available TAHOKA, Texas, L5, 3.14 g, nice slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334735287

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6 With Shock Lines, 70.25g, BEAUTIFUL SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334245132

Rare Carbonaceous CO3.6, NWA 1277, 1.55 gram, nice one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334079880

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 14.10 gram slice/frag, these specimens are all
fresh and beautiful!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334070156

Very Rare and Beautiful, NWA 801, CR2, 1.02g, rare and nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334080281

(New) NWA 4734, Lunar Specimen Display!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334079508

(New) Martian Shergottite, NWA 4925, "Mars"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334238808

PS> Please NOTE THAT WHEN I REACH MY $$ GOAL, I will end all of these
remaining auctions. Only need to sell a couple to raise the funds to
bring some new meteorites out of the field! So do not wait because
THESE DEALS MAY DISAPPEAR AT ANY MOMENT!

SET PRICE AUCTIONS * Some of These are below my cost and MOST of these
are worth twice what I am asking! I will NOT Repeat Many of these
again at these prices. A lot of you know that when I am in the need to
make deals I MAKE GREAT DEALS and when I am not I do not let go of my
specimens so easily. This is The Moment to Grab some of These!

Rare & Famous LOS ANGELES, Martian, 8.30g EC * THIS IS A 15K+
Specimen. It is also one of the finest collection pieces of this
meteorite available!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334470483

Super Rare GEORGETOWN, Australia, 928 gram, SOOOO RARE and THIS ONE IS
HUGE! I can slice this one and make 3 times what I am asking!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334399714

HANDBOOK OF IRON METEORITES, Buchwald, 3 Vol. NO LOWER WILL I GO! NO
SELL* ME KEEP!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334243136

Museum Specimen of FUKANG, Pallasite, 1664g > I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE
PRICE ON THIS ONE! This one, when cut into slices, no matter how bad
the economy is a 30k meteorite! NO LOWER WILL I GO.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333883041

A Big Stone! NWA Chondrite, 14kg, Main Mass, YOU CAN NOT GET A BIG
STONE METEORITE EVEN FROM THE MOROCCAN'S AT THIS PRICE FOR THIS QUALITY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333902202

(NEW) NWA 5530, H5, Main Mass, 7,000 gram, A STEAL! In small pieces it
is worth 3 times the opening bid!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333917410

Very Rare EL3 From Africa, NWA 2965, 12,300g ANOTHER DEAL BEYOND
UNDERSTANDING!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333918907

METEORITE Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 8,700 gram, This is an AMAZING
Deal for such a large and beautiful chondrite! Please Look ...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333886717

(New) NWA 5059, L4, 3800 gram Lot-W/Main Mass, A Good Resale Meteorite
Lot! Main Mass too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333923971

RARE-A SLICE Of CARANCAS, Peru, H4-5, 3.98g, Discounted for quick sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200333928061

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 55.57g- REALLY LOOK AT THIS ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334254884

Ungrouped Ataxite, DRONINO, Russia, 2594g _ A Good Deal Over 1/2 off!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334451205

(New) WILBUR WASH, Az., L6, Main Mass, 1234g, Classification Is Still
Pending, BUT This is an AWESOME MAIN MASS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334389808

Large Slice of NORTHBRANCH, Ks., 986 gram, Started At $1.00 per gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334256077

Superb WAGON MOUND, New Mexico, 396 gram, fast Good Deal!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334734736

Nice Slice of TRAVIS COUNTY (a),Tx., H5, 123g, priced to sell quick!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200334240785

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham